We visited Thunderbird farm with church friends to pick blueberries and play. Red, white and blue cookies and piggies were a must.
Happy 4th of July! We went to Plano to celebrate the 4th and to celebrate the kids birthdays with family. Fun!
Riverside Park + Splash pad with our friends = Summer Fun!
Children's Science Museum, Susannah's launching her very own airplane!
Go Cowboys. Helmets required for TV time.
Kids Yoga at the gym. During the summer, the kids get to do yoga at the gym while I work out. What a deal! I loved hearing their stories. Susannah told me that they always get to say how they feel. Kids say anything, my favorite was when she told me that one kid was just really grumpy today. Honesty rocks.
Gun show
Saturday morning ninja turtle time, love my boys!
Tulsa Zoo visit
Big Cedar, here we come!
Rainbow is packed full! She's almost as stuffed as our Mississippi/Gulf Shores adventure last summer. This car has seen it all and she's ready for her Missouri adventure.
Big Cedar was so much fun. We were on the go with great outdoor activities for 4 days straight. Thank you for a wonderful vacation Mimi Jane and Pop!
Russell caught his first fish ever! Way to go buddy.
Dinner at Top of the Rock.....
We watched the sunset and listened to the bag piper and canon. The view was amazing from Top of the Rock
The kids absolutely loved the music. I think God was speaking to their little hearts through his beautiful nature and music. It was a wonderful setting.
Michael and I golfed Top of the Rock.
Nice driving range, huh?
Wagon Ride time...we took a wagon ride to campsite and roasted s'mores, sang songs and enjoyed the outdoors. Afterwards we went back to the resort and had dinner where the most amazing thing occurred. Sweet Susannah Jane got on stage with the musician from the campout and sang "Let It Go" in front of the entire restaurant. She was amazing! And so brave! And so beautiful! You make us so proud sweetie pie Susannah.
Handsome fellas
Mimi Jane and I took the kids out of paddleboats
SUP y'all! I finally got to do the stand-up paddleboard!! I was so excited. We had a blast taking the SUP and SUP yoga classes.
Activities galore.....
One more dinner at Top of the Rock....
We had a great time hanging around on the putting green, watching the sunset after dinner...
On the last day, we stayed a little later, walked around the entire property taking pictures, enjoyed a few more of our favorite activities and the beautiful nature. Thanks for all the fun Big Cedar!
Kanakuk Kampout! Susannah had a week filled with fun, friends, and faith.
My girls
Sometimes, I just don't argue, not when I can smile and enjoy!
We visited the Muskogee Waterpark with our church friends. It was a blast. There are so many slides and pools and fountains. It was definitely a day of fun in the sun.
That's Russell floating through the fountains. He's just hilarious.