Dress up is a favorite activity with these two....presenting the mermaid superhero!
Russell, the sleeping mermaid :)
I guess Michael snuck this one in....what can I say? Swimming and summer heat just wears us out!
I just love this picture because it shows just how hard Russell sleeps. His leg was standing straight up....I think he just went face down, his leg went up and he passed out.
Birthday balloons
Brown Family Ice Cream shop
We met Michael for food truck Wednesday on Guthrie Green. The shaved ices were the bomb! Captain America here is enjoying a Captain America shaved ice.
Susannah's ready for her "Frozen" show. She did Frozen theater camp this week.
Happy 3rd Birthday Russell! What a blessing you are! Thank you for always making us laugh and cuddling with me when I need it most. You are so fun. I love seeing life through your eyes. My days with you are a true gift. Thank you.
We celebrated Russell's birthday with cake and friends at Sungate Pool.
Jonah & Elijah Moore, Claire & Harper Esmond, Anna, Adeline, & William Barron, Harrison & Jack Souders
The Barrons gave Russell this awesome pop up book on trains
Visiting OKC, this is Susannah and Katelyn (Helen's granddaughter) playing
Bathtime for these monkeys (Brooke 6mos)
We celebrated birthdays in OKC at the pool with friends and family
Hank Morgan, Charlotte Fares, Addie & Nick Pitman
Russell & Addie
Charlotte & Susannah
Birthday presents galore!
New skates!
I mean, how precious is this girl! I love you so so much Susannah Jane.
Good bye OKC! Thank you for all the fun!!
Read along books with CD, thanks Mimi Jane and Pop! Susannah has a great time reading these.
Pony Up
Dance practice for the Beast
Happy 6th Birthday Susannah! Susannah wanted to have a "movie" party so we hosted dinner and a movie for her birthday. She chose a Tinkerbell theme, the girls dressed up, ate pizza and watched "Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings"
Susannah and Maddie
Susannah, Maddie Zeiders, Claire Esmond, Ella McLawhorn, Cardyn Smith, Stella Tracy, London Ward
Happy Birthday sweet fairy Susannah! We love you!
Movie Time! Of course, right before this there was a lot of singing, dancing, and parading around. Don't worry Susannah, we've got all that on video to show all your friends in high school :)
Sophie was ready to clean-up any popcorn spills
The boys went downtown and enjoyed dinner and outdoor time while the girls partied. I love this picture of my dad and Russell. Pure joy!
Party Success! And now it's time for bed. My favorite time of day...reading with my girl. You are the greatest gift sweet Susannah.
Hey, thanks Lewallens for this awesome 4th of July dress....now we're ready to cruise into July!