Happy 11th Anniversary! Ahhh, young love....
I met the girls at Lauren's ranch for a long weekend of girlfriend fun. It was wonderful to laugh together for 3 days straight!
The kiddos stayed with Mimi Jane and Pop and found all sorts of fun dress up clothes!
Susannah's Kindergarten Blessing at First Presbyterian
The kindergarteners receive their first bibles and are introduced to the church. They also kick-off their Sunday school class that they will share with the same instructors over the next 3 years. Susannah was so excited to receive her bible, meet her new teachers and friends, and celebrate with cake!
Elijah Moore and Susannah Jane
Papa and his grandbabies at the service
"I'm queen of the alligator! Roar!" We took a break from the heat and visited the aquarium.
The imaginations are always flowing at our house
Now they're getting into dress-up clothes at Yaya and Papa's. Susannah and Russell sure do love to dress-up. Russell's headband and necklace are mine from Indian Princess and the belt is mine, too.
I played dress-up in this purple dress as a child too!
Wow, well the kids found my old tap costumes. Then Michael found this picture of me and Lizzie. So, I did what had to be done and I played dress-up too :)
Susannah lost her first tooth! It was so loose and she just yanked it out. I couldn't believe it. She asked me to do it and I couldn't stomach it. I swear, it wasn't ready. Then she walked out of the kitchen and back in with her tooth in hand. Way to go Susannah! She was so happy when the tooth fairy brought her $1. She told us its $1 because she is #1. And now the Dollar Store is The Tooth Fairy store. Such an awesome time...kids are so great.
I think it's about 5:30am in this pic...someone was excited! :)
We have a kindergartener! Susannah was thrilled to receive a welcome letter from her teachers, Mrs. McAndrews and Mrs. Nolan.
The first day is officially here! Yeah Susannah, we are so excited for you!
Susannah and Camryn Bridwell
Russell gave her flowers to celebrate her first big day of K!
A boy and his dog (Sophie, 9 years old)....
Time for his back-to-school haircut, don't you think?
Monkey Business for breakfast
Our kids love to play hide and seek in the lockers at the gym. They are life-sized cubbies for children
Russell's first day of MDO at Christ United Methodist Church. He's in the Peanuts class this year with Miss Stacy and Miss Natalie. Have fun Russell buddy!
Reunited again!....these four are kicking off the school year with a playdate.
Camryn Bridwell, Claire Claflin, Susannah, Maddie Zeiders
Dossey-Ingram Family Reunion in Kansas City
We had a great time playing with all of our cousins and visiting KC
Susannah, Bryan, Brooke, Morgan, Samantha
Savage-Pape-Brown bunch
We took a ride on the Belton Grandview train. It was fun to ride a train from the 1920's. All aboard!
Next stop, the Irish Festival. Wow, this was awesome. The games, entertainment, food, shopping....we had a blast.
And of course, Susannah and Russell found a stage :)
Sir Russell, aka Sir Tum-Tum!
The next day we went to Union Train Station. What a beautiful building! We had a great time exploring the building, the Planetarium, and the Science Museum.
Susannah, Morgan, Russell
Yep, they had a fun!
I love this picture...Morgan and Susannah stayed together in Whitney's room. Can you tell this is the room of two little girls? :)
What a crew! Pape-Brown cousins unite!
Ending August with a bang....one more lost tooth!