Previous Posts

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May-in-a-Post

May was full of fun for us.  Just when we think life can't get any better, it does.  God is good!  Russell & Susannah - I hope you read our blog books in the future and know that you both are the most precious blessings in our lives.  You make everyday wonderful!

Here goes May.....

Susannah and I went to founder's day at the OSU Pi Phi house.  I serve on AAC there, so I was excited to introduce her to the girls.  Susannah had so much fun meeting everyone and playing in the house.


Mackenzie babysits for us alot - she is very fun!


And look at these two....Josiah and Susannah at the zoo.  We told them to hop on the rock for a picture and this is how they posed.  Love it.


Susannah is always on the go...her first question of the day is almost always, "where are we going today?"


Happy Mother's Day to me!  The first weekend in May, I went to Phoenix with my girlfriends.  It was an awesome getaway - shopping, sun, and just a little wine :)



Of course we cheered our Thunder on from Phoenix.  They swept Dallas this night - woohoo!


Susannah has been helping our neighbors with their gardening.  They are growing delicious vegetables. She tells me that gardening is very hard work, therefore she and Andrew (my neighbor) need to eat drumsticks.  I definitely agree Miss Susannah!


And 20 minutes later....


Goofy picture time....





We walk to the park often when the weather is nice. This particular day, one of our neighbors had their sprinkler on and Susannah took full advantage of it.


Thunder Up!  We had a blast cheering the Thunder on through the playoffs.  One night we hosted a watch party and everything was blue and orange, of course!



Check out these two wild and crazy fans :) --



Russell went to bed before the game started and Susannah stayed with my parents.  The next day I was doing dishes and Susannah was coloring at the table.  We were having a nice conversation and all of a sudden, silence.  I look over and see this:
 

The watch party at Yaya and Papa's must have been pretty fun too, ha!

And back to the zoo....we love the zoo.....


Look who we found in the gift shop!  Our cousins from Wichita.  George and Rebecca were in town for a field trip.  Their class visits the zoo and science museum and they spin the night in the science museum.  It was a wonderful surprise to see them!


Daddy is fun!


Susannah had her big performance for Miss Hickman's Music Preschool.  The theme was Kids on Broadway and she sang "There's No Business Like Show Business."  She was absolutely precious and did a fantastic job.  We are so proud of you Susannah Jane!




We visited the Browns for Memorial Day weekend and Russell swam for the first time.  He loved it.







Michael and I took Susannah to her first Rangers game (thank you Joe & Jamie!).



Russell turned 11 months old on May 14. He is cruising and crawling everywhere these days and his babbling is too cute. I love, love, love this age. We all get a kick out of him and his silliness. Susannah is still sweet as ever with him and trying to teach him new things everyday.  I always hear her saying "no no baby Russell" or "oh, silly boy!"  It's music to my ears when I hear loving words and laughter between them. And yes, the baby gates are definitely up because he is into everything. Luckily, I have a big helper in Susannah and the best husband ever....life is great.