In true Oklahoma fashion, we were hit with another hail storm. We were at my parents house for dinner, but luckily got our cars in the garage and then camped out in my parents basement listening to the pounding hail and the windows breaking. Depressing. Windows broken, roof, gutters and more totaled, again. I snapped this picture at my parents house - Susannah is coloring so well these days. She's working really hard to stay in the lines. Nothing like some beautiful artwork (and a little wine :) ) to put a smile on my face during the storm.
Quick trip to Chicago for me and Michael.
Thunder Up. Our little Rumble
Did I mention Russell is walking? Oh yeah! He's on the move and each step is adorable. He's so excited to be walking. I love it when he sees me and walks as fast as possible to me, then falls into my arms...the best!
Russell and Susannah started MDO together. Here they are on the front steps, all dressed for water day. They are both enjoying the program and having fun!
My grocery helper.