Previous Posts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthday Parties

We had too much fun in January celebrating all of our friends' birthdays!  Not only does Susannah get to play with her best buds, but she gets to eat cake - her favorite!  Thanks to all our birthday fun over the past few weeks, she'll just walk around the house singing happy birthday and this morning she asked me to put candles in her pancakes.  I did it and she loved it and I laughed.  Thanks for the joy Miss Susannah!

Let's start with Helen's tea party.  She turned 4 and hosted a wonderful tea party with sweet treats and finger pb&j's.  Tables were princess themed and the older girls even drank from silver cups.  It was precious.  Happy Birthday Helen!  Notice in this picture, Susannah is helping Helen blow out her candles...sweet thing just can't help herself! :) 



My great Aunt Babie turned 90 and we had a wonderful time celebrating with her and family.  Here is Susannah with Babie and Steve.  And yes, her finger is inching towards the cake...the pink icing and the roses....it's all just so tempting!!


Susannah was so sweet with Aunt Babie.  She brought her all of her gifts to open and here she is giving her a hug.  This girl has birthday spirit!



Happy 3rd Birthday Miss Charlotte!!  I can't believe baby Charlotte is 3!  Susannah of course loved celebrating with Charlotte.  Here they are goofing around with Charlotte's chair.  These 2 are always having fun together.



I tried to get Susannah to smile at the camera, but she wouldn't put the cupcake down!  Of course I can't blame her because Kristin is an amazing baker and the cupcakes were pink and purple, wonderful!  I'm wondering where she gets this sweet tooth from?? haha!


Happy 2nd Birthday Josiah!  Here is the birthday boy with his wonderful dog, Bo.


Susannah, rockin her birthday hat (great hats and decorations Lizzie!), but looking a little stressed about something...hmmm.....


Oh boy, birthday gifts!  Jana, Josiah's grandmother, and the kiddos helping Josiah open all of his great gifts.


Susannah loving on baby Luke (3 months).  I can't wait to see how Susannah is with Baby Brown...she really seems to love babies.


And here we go....Josiah's cake, Josiah's candles, singing happy birthday to Josiah....and Susannah blows the candles out half way through the song.  She was so excited, she just couldn't help herself.  She grinned so big and even clapped.  Oh my goodness, what to do with this girl! :)  The best part was everyone then took a turn blowing the candles out...it was really cute.


Party-goers picture...Susannah, Emmett, Graham, Josiah....all 2 years old.



Happy Birthday Josiah!!


Susannah missed one party because of our crazy schedule - the 2nd birthday celebration for her friends Sophia, Isabelle, and Cooper.  Click here to see cute pictures from the party.  It was a Pancake & Pajama party - love that idea - my friend Julie is the most creative mom, ever. 

Michael and I attended fun parties too.  We hosted a party for our sunday school class and we attended a couple baby showers.  Below I'm celebrating the soon-to-be arrival of baby Everett with girlfriends.  Eileen is in the middle and due any day!