Previous Posts

Friday, October 8, 2010

Out-and-About

The zoo is perfect this time of year.  Susannah and Charlotte had a great time running around and seeing the animals.  Here they are "marching"  They were especially cute holding hands, but as you know with 2 year olds, once I had my camara out they were on to something else! 


I asked the girls to stop and smile....Susannah totally ignored me but Charlotte was happy to stop and strike a pose - lookin' good girl!


Here are Josiah and Susannah pushing baby Charles.  What good helpers!  I wish I had a video of this so you could hear their giggles.  They were cracking themselves up and it was precious.


Lunch Date with David.  Can you tell that Susannah is just talking away here?  I asked her to smile for the pic and she just tilted her head and looked at me like "why would I stop talking to take a picture?"  Just before this she was dancing around behind her chair.  Lunch is always an adventure, usually I need a nap afterwards too!  Good thing is that I always know french fries will get her to sit down, ha!


We hosted an OU/TX watch party.  Susannah rocked an OU top and UT bows...our poor "divided" daughter!  Getting excited for kick-off.....




Kiddos outside....it was a perfect day for the kids to play outside and for us to watch football.  Once again, I missed the perfect photo op of them all sitting at the table and eating together.  They're so quick - and cute!