Susannah Jane,
Each day you make me and your Daddy smile with joy with your precious words. I want to write a few of these down in hopes that someday they make you smile too!
1. When Daddy walked in last night you said "Daddy's home. I love him!"
2. This morning I told you we were going to the farmer's market and you asked "to the farmers market for vegetables?" (between the head tilt that accompanied your question and your 2-yr old lisp, it was about the sweetest thing ever)
3. Last night during dinner you sang a song about motorcycles - for 3 minutes straight. We never quite figured out what you were saying, other than the word motorcycle.
4. You ask me everyday if we can: 1. go to the YMCA; 2. go run - and you bring me my running shoes; 3. go outside; 4. see friends.; 5. go shopping
Susannah, in your world, Go + Friends = Wonderful Day.
5. You love to tell me how fun something is. "Mommy, that was so fun" you say. Also, I always know when you are loving life because you squeal "It's a Wonderful Day! It's a Wonderful Day!" repeatedly.
6. Your first complete question was "Do you want to go to the swimming pool with me?" You are always wearing your sunglasses when asking this question - precious.
7. Each night you ask me to kiss you and hug you one more time. Ok, tearing up here - Susannah, always know that I'll kiss you and hug you as much as you want!
8. I asked you this week what team will be on TV this weekend and you answered "Team Brown" We're very into family here :)
9. You repeatedly ask to watch the SMU mustang football video on the internet. The exact phrase "I need to watch the Mustangs!" (Mustangs is always pronounced extra loud)
10. "Daddy, it's time to go to work" is a favorite when Daddy finishes lunch at home with us. So glad you're here to keep him in line!
11. Yesterday I picked you up from Mother's Day Out and you called Daddy. For 5:13 you talked about Miss Lou, fun at school, and then you named everything you could possibly see from your car seat while driving home - from cars, to stores, to people, to dogs, to flowers - all of it. You talked the entire time and your voice was animated and excited and so completely full of love. Your sincere happiness was infectious because I myself could not stop smiling (smiling, laughing, and then crying from laughing). I pray that you will always want to talk to us with such excitement. We love you so much!
12. When you really get into a song, you will pause and say "Come on guys, sing with me!" And for the record, your singing voice is perfect - we adore it.
Susannah - your words melt our hearts. Thank you for your sincere love and the constant joy you bring to us.
Each day you make me and your Daddy smile with joy with your precious words. I want to write a few of these down in hopes that someday they make you smile too!
1. When Daddy walked in last night you said "Daddy's home. I love him!"
2. This morning I told you we were going to the farmer's market and you asked "to the farmers market for vegetables?" (between the head tilt that accompanied your question and your 2-yr old lisp, it was about the sweetest thing ever)
3. Last night during dinner you sang a song about motorcycles - for 3 minutes straight. We never quite figured out what you were saying, other than the word motorcycle.
4. You ask me everyday if we can: 1. go to the YMCA; 2. go run - and you bring me my running shoes; 3. go outside; 4. see friends.; 5. go shopping
Susannah, in your world, Go + Friends = Wonderful Day.
5. You love to tell me how fun something is. "Mommy, that was so fun" you say. Also, I always know when you are loving life because you squeal "It's a Wonderful Day! It's a Wonderful Day!" repeatedly.
6. Your first complete question was "Do you want to go to the swimming pool with me?" You are always wearing your sunglasses when asking this question - precious.
7. Each night you ask me to kiss you and hug you one more time. Ok, tearing up here - Susannah, always know that I'll kiss you and hug you as much as you want!
8. I asked you this week what team will be on TV this weekend and you answered "Team Brown" We're very into family here :)
9. You repeatedly ask to watch the SMU mustang football video on the internet. The exact phrase "I need to watch the Mustangs!" (Mustangs is always pronounced extra loud)
10. "Daddy, it's time to go to work" is a favorite when Daddy finishes lunch at home with us. So glad you're here to keep him in line!
11. Yesterday I picked you up from Mother's Day Out and you called Daddy. For 5:13 you talked about Miss Lou, fun at school, and then you named everything you could possibly see from your car seat while driving home - from cars, to stores, to people, to dogs, to flowers - all of it. You talked the entire time and your voice was animated and excited and so completely full of love. Your sincere happiness was infectious because I myself could not stop smiling (smiling, laughing, and then crying from laughing). I pray that you will always want to talk to us with such excitement. We love you so much!
12. When you really get into a song, you will pause and say "Come on guys, sing with me!" And for the record, your singing voice is perfect - we adore it.
Susannah - your words melt our hearts. Thank you for your sincere love and the constant joy you bring to us.