Previous Posts

Monday, August 30, 2010

Party Girl!

Susannah attended 2 super fun birthday parties this weekend. You know how we love to celebrate and play with our friends. And of course Susannah dressed up for her parties, which I love just as much as she does! She wore her big blue tutu and her new princess shoes. Oh to be a little girl!

The first party was for her friend Elle and it was at the gymnastics center. The kids had a great time!



A big hug for the birthday girl!



This was a morning party and Elle's mom treated us to donut cakes and breakfast. Seriously, how cute is this - each letter is a donut!



Our friend Ellie. Susannah loves to hug :)



March, March, March to the music!



Do you remember this...the giant parachute? I snapped this as all the kids ran underneath. Susannah loved it



Here the kids are preparing for their handstands. Notice Susannah watching her teacher. I talk to her often about how important it is to listen to her teachers. I am so proud of her for doing so, but sometimes it's kinda funny to watch her as she literally sits on them at times. hehe



Spiderman Handstand, good job Susannah!



Now onto our next party - Happy 4th Birthday cousin Charlie!
Ford, Susannah, and Charlie in this picture.







Morgan and Susannah - precious girl cousins!





Ford taking the girls for spin in his firetruck.