And we're off to....Mexico! We went back the the Finest Playa Mujeres for a week in the sun, playing on the beach, and meeting a few birds along the way :) We had a great time in paradise!
Time for Spring Baseball and Softball!
Russell is playing T-Ball on the Kindergarten Avengers Team and Susannah is playing machine pitch softball on the 2nd grade Crush Team.
We also attended the opening game for the OKC Dodgers.

The 2nd activity was 89er Day. The 2nd graders put on an awesome performance of song and dance for the parents and school. Susannah had a solo! She sang beautifully. My heart was full!
I love this picture. Paul Newman, ahhhh.
The 3rd activity was for our family. Susannah dressed up and took Kirsten to the Cowboy Hall of Fame to tour Prosperity Junction. She has done this countless times before, but I believe she was a bit more engaged this time having just studied this time period and learning it through her Harn Homestead Field Trip, Music, and Dance.
Howdy, partners!
With all of the 89er Day celebrations in mind, Michael took Susannah and Russell to buy their first cowboy hats.
They're ready for the Wild West now!!
Happy Easter!
The Easter Bunny surprised the kiddos with fishing poles.
How about this Easter picture!
I think it sums up life beautifully.
4 out of 10 us looking at the camera, the pic is completely off center, and no one even tried to take another one. It was already perfection! haha!!
Easter Paella by the Papa & Yaya Bunny
Russell is ready with his Easter Egg Hunt Basket & Smile!
Averee, Elizabeth, and Susannah mastering chess in library class
OKC Marathon Relay
It was a cold, cold morning, but Natalie and I had a fun time running together!
And I had a wonderful cheering section at the finish line!


