Russell started Little Kickers this month. He's having a great time playing soccer and being with his buddies.
Nate and Russell - he loves wearing his Hungary jersey that my parents brought him from their trip
It's Friday night, we're all in our jammies enjoying some leftovers before movie night and the kids are working real hard to convince Michael of something...
Up to no good, I tell you!
Finally, snow!
Simple words by sweet Susannah. The feeling is mutual.
Fun with Jonah and Elijah
Meeting Sadie and Anna's kittens, Mea and Skittles....this marks the beginning of Susannah begging us daily for a kitten
The kids built an X-wing fighter, equipped to save the galaxy. May the force be with them.
Susannah decided we needed to have a baking contest and these were the only 2 rules. Hilarious. Michael won, I lost. Totally unfair because he just baked a pizza crust covered with chocolate, marshmallows, and cinnamon. I mean, how can I compete?!
Quick to trip to OKC - Love these 2 so, so much!!
The kids sleep together now when we travel...snuggly duo!
Russell is obsessed with knights, sword fighting, and The Chronicles of Narnia. My parents brought him this knight costume from a castle in Germany - it is amazing! And absolutely perfect for our knight in shining armor!
Fun hats my parents brought back from Europe!
When you roll over in the morning and your very own Ninja Turtle greets you :)
I love these little gems...didn't know this happened today but Russell and I found these notes on his pillow when he was going to sleep
Michael said we weren't getting a kitten, so Susannah decided to run away. Of course I had to document this monumental decision. Russell chased after her. She didn't make it past our neighbors house.
Combat gear for war against the boys...a gun and pictures for proof
Snow and then this beautiful weather, all in the same month - crazy!
My babies
School fun!!
Stella & Susannah
Monserrat, Sadie, Gracie, Susannah, Ella, Aubrey
100 days of school celebrated with Crazy Hat Day
Gearing up for Disneyland!