Previous Posts

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015

Read Across America Week at Monte, celebrated with Dr. Seuss, crazy hats and our favorite college
  
 
Daddy Date happiness
 
 
Annual guys golf trip for Michael
 
 
Susannah's girl scout 50's sock hop - we had so much fun dressing up!
 
 
Sweet Russell tried to wait up for us, but didn't quite make it.  I love holding him when he sleeps so I cuddled with him on the couch after the sock hop.  I so love my babies.
 
 
It's creepy leprechaun time!!  He's showing up everywhere! :)
 

 We met Michael for lunch downtown on St. Patty's Day
 
 
And we cooked green couscous for dinner, yummy...and lucky!
 
 
Susannah spread a blanket outside and read to Sophie.  I don't ever want to forget these heartfelt moments.
 
 
She really likes to read to dogs :)
 

Susannah's Kindergarten Class Picture
Mrs. McAndrews & Mrs Nolan
 
 
Dancer Pose - nailed it!  Susannah's teacher was so proud to share this with us.  Yeah Susannah!!
 
 
Susannah and Maddie doing American girl doll yoga; and Russell, Tatum, and I perfecting our downward dogs, with our dog!
 
 
Spring Break brought fun times....sleeping in tents, yoga, play dates, and a quick trip to OKC.
Michael and I got a kick out of their conversation while going to sleep together in the tent.  It took about 2 hours, but they never left the tent....and they finally passed out!
 



 
 

Happy 35th Birthday to me!  My mom took Natalie and I to the Canebrake for a fun-filled weekend of relaxation, good food, and lots of girl time. Michael surprised us one night with this treat.  Thank you, everyone!

 
And back in Tulsa, Michael and the kiddos were all over the place. 
Check out this little skater!
 


And the kids favorite restaurants were visited, of course....BGB's, anyone?
 
 
Dilly Deli with the one and only, Kate Delaney
 
 
Palm Sunday & Church Easter Egg Hunt
 
 
Russell and his buddy Max Neal...these two love each other and they are completely wild together.  I have no control over 3-year old boys.  All I'm left to do is laugh....I mean, just look at these silly boys!!
 

 
3rd time's the charm