Previous Posts

Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015

After ringing in the New Year with this fun crew, it was time to head back home to T-town.....
 
 
 
Susannah and Russell were all about the Polar Express after a fun-filled Christmas so they created their very own in our little kitchen :)
 

Our last lazy day before school begins again....
 


Monday's Daddy dinner dates are back on!
 

New microphones from Mimi Jane and Pop have inspired many new "routines" - And no, I have no idea what poor Russell is wearing
 

Sophie is a constant fixture in all routines, ha!
 

Monte Spirit Day, whoop whoop!
 

Thank you Mimi Jane and Pop for Susannah's new "Frozen" yoga leggings!
 

Cold weather prepared
 
 
Because I love this face.....
 

Thanks to our friends in low places, Michael and I went to see Garth twice and he was awesome!  We had such a fun time singing and dancing to Garth's hits.
 
 


Another tooth gone!  And this one she lost at school, which was so exciting because she received a tooth case necklace. Yeah, sweet Susannah!
 

Quick trip to OKC = s'mores with the Lewallens + fun with Brookie
 



My sweet little beauty...inside and out!
 

The weather was beautiful one day so we walked to Utica for Russell's yoga class. We came across some awesome construction and Russell asked a lot of questions, as he always does, and he was able to honk the horn of this huge truck.  Awesome day for R-buddy!
 

Crazy Sock day at Monte
 

101st day of school celebrated with 101 Dalmatian Day, ruff!
 

Susannah and Mrs. McAndrews
 

The Kindergarters wrote thank you notes to their parents.  I love this sweet note from Susannah and I am so happy that she loves MC!
 

Crazy Hat Day
 

Earning his keep around here
 

Williams Sonoma cooking class with Maddie and Camryn.
 

High School basketball finals with Daddy.  Russell's taking notes :)