A few extra pictures that I found.....
Susannah's reading (imagination!) to Russell here. Her little voice was so sweet and she just went on and on with her story. Russell just sat there and listened, totally in awe of his big sis....I love these moments.
Cruising around the house...
Playdate fun
Susannah wants to be a nature girl!
Susannah and Russell's cleaning capabilities are really top notch.
Why help them when I can take a picture? They have too much fun together!
Thank you Daddy for the pile of leaves!
Russell was so excited he could barely stand it.
Precious gifts....
Team Brown!
I guess her babies' sleeping bags are more comfortable than her own bed :)
Sometimes when Michael and I turn off the kids lights, I just can't help but snap a picture....I don't know why....they're like little angels sleeping there and all I can think is that it won't last forever; therefore, I must have these pictures! These years do need to slow down, but I am thankful for each day and our many blessings. Hats off to another great year and can't wait to see the fun in store for 2014! Until then, sweet dreams beautiful Susannah Jane!