Our little gymnasts...
Baby love time, yeah! We delivered dinner and met our new friend, baby Jack. Susannah had a great time holding sweet Jack and also playing with big brother Jay.
This is Russell's "reboot" move. He grabs his blankie and lays on it for about 2 minutes. He then jumps up and keeps on runnin'!
Unless big sis tackles him first :)
This is a picture of me losing. Russell 1, Mommy 0. Why, you ask? Because Russell can now just reach over a baby gate, unhook it and move it whereever he sees necessary. I've lost all control.
Russell is so silly - just completely hilarious. He gets more awesome by the day. His little mind is always on the go and he's talking constanly, repeating and imitating all of us. He is such a joy - and pure entertainment! Here he is wedged in between the ottomans, watching me vacuum. He kept telling me "Good job Mommy!" Thanks Russell buddy. I love having my very own vacuum cheerleader.
Michael had a fun golf trip to Scottsdale with his buddies - and he got new clubs! I think the PGA tour might be in his future :)