We kicked off 2012 with a fun party at the Fares'. Check out this wild bunch! Susannah is fourth from the right and Russell is second from the right.
New Year's Day we had the Daniel family over for dinner and fun. Here are Josiah and Susannah eating in the playroom. Just an FYI - when at home, Susannah is either naked or in costume 99% of the time. Why not, right?
Michael went on a golf trip to Phoenix with his buddies. He had a great time.
Charlotte turned 4! Happy Birthday sweet girl.
And Russell buddy turned 7 months old on January 14. What a joy you are precious baby boy!
Of course Susannah and I had to try out the new stand mixer. Susannah is just such a taste tester for all of my baked goods :)
Daddy and Russell playing with the camara
I have cleared out the living room and put baby blankets down for Russell because he rolls everywhere. However, he always manages to roll completely off all the blankets. He prefers wood floors I guess - good taste, buddy.
He is jumping away in his exersaucer these days. However, I have it as high as it will go and he's almost too tall for it. :( Good news is that he's growing so much!
Oh, and there is alot of this....
That's Russell grabbing Susannah's hair, his most favorite "toy." Susannah's a really good sport about it though. Hope that loving attitude sticks around! Russell and Susannah play together daily. Their giggles warm my heart.
Pulling hair, head locks....just another day at the Brown home.
Easy shades! Pink is great color for you Russell buddy.
Bath time is a hit at our house. Both kids love the bath and we love it because both kids are contained - a win win for everyone! Russell is WILD in the bath. I have never seen anything like it. He dives down into the water, rolls around, tries to go under. He loves for water to be poured over his head. No fear for this one. He loves it and it provides Michael and I with an intense arm workout - ha! Here they are in their bath hats from Santa.
Susannah's imagination is so fun these days. She can make a toy from anything. Here she is "sailing in her ship" or the storage bin for stuffed animals. Whatever. It's fun!
Go Mustangs! He's shaking his football rattle.
Susannah's loving on her Sophie dog. There's whole lotta love in our home.
Michael and I went to the Boots and Belle's party. Great fun! And we loved wearing our boots!
Aaahh...sleep...what a precious sight.
February pictures to come soon. My goal is to not get so behind again, sheesh!