Previous Posts

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Headbands

Here's the scene....Russell's playing on a blanket in his room, and Susannah and I are in my bathroom.  Susannah opens my drawer of hair accessories and says, "Oh Mommy, Russell and I need to wear our headbands today!" and she takes off with two headbands.  I know this is going to be good so I grab the camara and follow her into Russell's room.  Here is what I find.....


Susannah was literally glowing with excitement over this.  She was clapping, giggling and wiggling with joy over how "cute" they looked in their matching headbands.  She told me all about hers being pink and Russell's being blue.  She was thrilled with their style.  I just love watching her be so happy and her precious imagination is wonderful.

Russell of course just loves to watch her.


They're making the exact same face here.


Oh!  Russell buddy, keep your headband on!