Previous Posts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

April Adventure

Susannah and I met the Browns in Ardmore and Susannah went on to Texas to stay with them for 2 nights.  She was so excited to tell us how much fun she had playing with Mimi Jane & Pop.  Her stories included eating cheetos and hotdogs and sugar, grocery shopping in her very own "car" cart, and watching TV with Pop.  Sounds like a great time to me!  Here they go, off to Plano!


And what did I do with with 2 days of time to myself??  I took care of our other little one, of course!  I worked on the nursery and finished everything except for hanging all of the pictures.  We are ready for your arrival, sweet baby boy!


The elephant picture will go over the dresser and then the wooden shelves will be hung as well.  I also need to purchase a new changing pad to put on top of the dresser.  Susannah has worn out our first one completely!




A special big sister is ready to read to her baby brother!


Let the boy clothing collection begin!  I was a little worried that he would be wearing alot of pink, but his wardrobe is looking more boyish by the day.  Yeah!


From my room, I hear "Sophie, sit!  No, no, Sophie, these are not your size.  Let me try them on."  I'm laughing as I walk into the nursery and find this.....


After a couple good tries, Susannah decided that they didn't fit her either and she'll save them for baby brother.  Thanks Susannah!  Do you like how she uses the boppy as a floor chair? 

Since all of baby boy's nursery furniture is from Susannah's room, Miss Susannah has an entirely new big-girl room set-up.  It's so cute and she loves it.  I'll snap some pictures and post them soon.  My baby girl is growing up!