We had a fun time celebrating Valentine's Day this year. Susannah was very excited - in her mind, it was like a birthday party with even more sweets! :) Our celebration lasted 3 days, kicking-off with Valentine's Eve dinner at my parents house. Susannah and I baked this yummy cake together and she decorated it with sprinkles, all by herself! Delicious!
Susannah played outside for a bit before going to my parents house - the weather is great here right now, yea!
My mom set the sweetest Valentine's table for us. Love is in the air!
My precious Valentine
On Valentine's Day, Susannah and I went to church for our bible study and she had fun making a heart "Love the Neighbor" craft. We then had a yummy family dinner together at home. Susannah and I made some special sweet treats for dessert and for her Valentine's day party at mother's day out on Tuesday. We baked heart-shaped brownies, peanut butter and graham cracker treats, and rice krispie treats. I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of all the heart-shaped goodies, but trust me, they were cute and delicious - Susannah is such a good little baker!
This picture is from the car ride home from mother's day out on Tuesday. She had so much fun at her Valentine's Day party and she was excited to show me her yummy treats. She talked to Michael on the ride home and told him all about her goodies. This girl loves Valentine's Day! She's already asked me if it can Valentine's Day again :)
