Previous Posts

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day #3 of our Family Vacation

Breakfast, yummy!  Look at these cutie pies eating their breakfast together.  Susannah (2.5 yrs) and Kayla (11.5 months) were great vacation buddies.  Susannah is missing Kayla alot right now....she keeps asking me "when are we going back to baby's house?"


Joe and Michael played golf this morning and Kayla took a nap (3.5 hours! I think Susannah was wearing her out, haha!); so, Susannah and I went for a really nice long walk.  We found a fun playground and walked down the Huntington Beach boardwalk (I think?) and played on the beach.  It was really fun.  Here is Susannah playing on the playground that we found right off the beach.  I was loving this....Baby Brown and I were just sprawled out on the park bench, soaking up the sun, while Susannah played - alot.



Susannah convinced me to detour from our walk for a beach break - totally worth it.


After our forever long walk, golf, lunch, and naps, we snapped some pictures from the beach house during sunset.  So pretty!



Following sunset, everyone was ready to walk to our favorite restaurant for dinner - Harbor House.  Michael and I love this place....it's known for milkshakes, breakfast is served all day, it specializes in diner food, and it's walking distance - it's the perfect restaurant!  You'll see in these pictures that Kayla and Susannah now share the same love for Harbor House as we do.  Just look at the joy in their eyes! :)  It was a very delicious and fun dinner.