We are excited to share the wonderful news that we are expecting another baby in early June! Susannah will have a baby brother! Michael and I are thrilled and we cannot wait to meet our sweet baby boy.
We made a poster of our ultrasound pictures and Susannah decorated it with her favorite stickers. She is ready for baby brother to arrive now. She'll point to my belly and say "can baby brother come out?" And the other the day the door bell rang and her eyes got huge and she said, "Oh, mommy, is that baby brother?" It was precious! She'll be a great big sis.
Here's the first snapshot of my growing belly. I am 20 weeks along. I'm going to admit that I'm so surprised how quickly I've "popped". My initial due date was June 15 (same as Susannah's!) but they told me early June at my last ultrasound. Of course, I'm not getting too excited about an earlier due date since Miss Susannah baked for 41 weeks. My babies have their own timelines. :)
I posted a picture below from my pregnancy with Susannah. Now let's compare first and second pregnancies, which share a similar timeline. The picture above was taken yesterday, January 19. The picture below was taken March 9, 2008 (7 week difference). I didn't even take an earlier belly pic with Susannah because I wasn't showing before March. Now, with this pregnancy, I probably won't even fit in the frame of the camara come March 9, haha!! So, the rumor is true, you show way earlier in your second pregnancy. Grow baby boy, grow!
