The day after Christmas my high school friends came over with husbands, wives, and kids. We had a wonderful time catching up and seeing everyone who lives out-of-town.
Susannah, Madeline (6) and Charlotte (3)
Girlfriends - I wish I would have snapped more photos because some are missing, but it's still a cute picture!
Keli braved the tent with the kiddos - go Kel! Susannah was so excited to have Keli join the fun. She is always begging me to get in there with her. It's fun, but definitely Susannah-sized :)
Josiah (almost 2!) and Susannah hugging Lizzie
Now onto Ford's 7th Birthday celebration! Just look at Susannah and Charlie dying for Ford to hurry up and blow the candles out so they can dig into the cake.
And not 2 seconds after the candles are blown out are Susannah, Charlie and Whitney's (it's for Morgan, of course) fingers in the cake!
Casey and Scott were home for Christmas so my girlfriends and I hosted a sip n see at our house for baby Kate. It was wonderful to see the Delaneys and sweet Kate is just precious as can be!
And this is the only picture I have from New Year's Eve - Susannah upside down on the floor in a chair! The Fares hosted another wonderful New Year's party with all of our friends and their kids. I was having so much fun chatting with everyone that I forgot to get my camara out and Susannah was so busy running around with all of her friends (about 35 kiddos!) that she wasn't about to stop for pictures. We all had a fun time ringing in the new year in with our friends.
Cheers to wonderful 2010 and we look forward to a great 2011!