I have been a bit lazy posting for the month of November. Big events have definitely made the blog, but I have left out some really cute pictures from our daily life. Below are some pictures taken throughout this month. Enjoy!
I am still in awe of Susannah's hair. It's the curls and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they stay. To brush it, I have put her in front of the TV because it takes awhile. I always say "Look how long your hair is Susannah!" And now she says the same thing to me alot - it's sweet.
And curling right back up!
Yes, we still have a napper. This is where I found her one day when she told me she was ready to nap.....
"I'm running away!" This is what Susannah tells me and she thinks it's hilarious. It is kinda funny....I guess she thinks it's a game even though she rarely leaves the room, but just runs in circles. Here she is with blankee before school. She's not running that far since she was willing to pose for a picture, ha! (reminds me a little of her Aunt Nat)
She tries to convince Sophie to run with her. Good Luck Susannah.
We snapped this picture before going to an art show (Susannah's first!) and dinner one night. I love our family!
And a lazy Saturday morning....Susannah's "helping" me fold the laundry. Actually she's just running around with her socks on her hands! :)
We're exhausted from all the laundry!
Happy 2nd Birthday Emmitt! We had a great time celebrating our good friend Emmitt's birthday. Here's the birthday boy....
They had a pinata that Susannah just couldn't wait to take a swing at. Seriously, she was the first kid to have a go at it!
And look at these two precious kiddos, Josiah and Susannah. When we're at Jana and Lee's, they always play the grand piano. Two musicians in the making!
And we finally have finished our hail damage repairs, yea! Windows, gutters, and new carpet were completed this month. We have a few small things to wrap-up, but it's pretty much complete. Now we just pray for no more storms. Here is Susannah enjoying her new carpet......
We have been living at the zoo this month, too. The weather has been amazing. One Saturday, Michael went with us and we had a great time seeing the animals and eating lunch. Here is Susannah hugging her favorite animal, the giraffe.....
I love this picture....they are laughing at the sea lions because they were barking so loudly. Susannah is still talking about them!
And here's what happens when you have LOTS of fun at the zoo!
Turkey treats! Susannah and I signed up for dessert for her school's thanksgiving dinner, so we made turkeys and pilgrim hats. They were a hit and Susannah was so proud!
The Giving Tree. How sweet is this picture? We were playing out front and Susannah ran over and sat under this tree, then said, "Look Mommy, it's the giving tree." Oh, melt my heart, she is so sweet. And thank you Shel Silverstein for writing a wonderful book.
Susannah loves to bring sticks to Sophie, who is like a trash compactor when it comes to sticks. :) Notice our bare flower beds - we just removed all of our landscaping because it was such a mess from the storms. We're starting fresh in the spring, so stay tuned...and wish us luck!
A two year old's mind....these are the tins that I bought for Christmas treats and Susannah found them and lined them up on the floor by Michael's side of the bed. She said moved them for daddy. Of course :) Susannah is such a little caretaker, I love it.
And forget the bites....I can cut things up for her, but she has her own way of eating fruit! :)