Previous Posts

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Boomer Sooner!

We went to the OU vs. Florida State game yesterday in Norman. It's always an adventure in Norman on game day....especially with a two year old on the loose! I tried to snap some pictures of everyone, but I spent most of my time chasing Susannah (and I thought she was fast at last year's tailgates, ha!). She could not get enough of all the people, activity or the dance music!

Meredith, Susannah, and Mere's college girlfriends





Ice Break - seriously, look at how wet her hair is from running around and dancing like a wild child!  Oh, she was so funny.



Pretty sure she's begging Mimi Jane for more cheetos, or candy corn, or cookies....game day food is fabulous, you know!



Like I said, when you tailgate with a two-year old, you don't stay in one place.  Susannah ventured over to another tailgate and found this little boy.  They played for about an hour together, pushing eachother in his stroller.  So cute.



And this is what happens at half-time...sweet thing just couldn't make it through the whole game, especially after a pre-game tailgate.  Maybe next time! :) 



Back at home with Mimi Jane