Previous Posts

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mimi Jane & Pop's

We visited the Brown's and just had way too much fun, as always!

Rockin' and Talkin'



Kiss, Kiss, Kiss...I just can't seem to get enough! :)



Fun in the Sun - we all had a great time outside and playing in the pool



Meredith, Sara and Susannah



Ice Break



Susannah now has her own little table at Mimi Jane and Pop's. It's adorable - just look at those turtle seats!



We had a playdate with the Oehlers and Willicks. It was so fun to see their precious babies and I was able to meet Hunter Oehlers! He's now 3 months old and he's an angel.

In this pic, Lucas Oehlers (18 months) and Susannah are sharing a snack and Sophie's snoozin'



And now it's race time! These two stood side by side on the mantle, Susannah would count to 3 and then both would take off squealing with excitement and run a circle around the kitchen. This went on for a long time - they couldn't get enough of it. It was so cute to watch them. Such joys...I love these babies!!



Here they come! (notice Sophie is no longer sleeping...she's smart enough to move away from the race track, ha!)



In this pic, Susannah is teaching Christian how to say "cheese!" Christian has grown-up so much - I'm still amazed how much babies change the first year. He is absolutely precious and he really studied the "big" kids running around on our playdate....I can tell it won't be long before he's in the races too!



And here we all are attempting a picture together....Susannah just wanted to race.....



Miss Susannah after a fun-filled day with Mimi Jane & Pop!