Previous Posts

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kick-off to Summer Summary

Swim break....we are living at the pool this summer.



Since Susannah's two speeds are fast and faster, she's often in need of her "boo-boo bunny" She even asks for him by name, so cute!



Vacation Bible School was last week. Susannah had a blast with her friends. My favorite part is that she has been with these babies in the church nursery since she was 9 weeks old when I started Mom's Morning. She knows them by name and always asks when she's going to see her friends at church. What a blessing! Also, they sang their VBS songs on Sunday in church. I still need to get the pictures so I can post them. Susannah ran right up to the front and clapped and danced with all the kids. It was precious - I smiled the entire time....she's such joy!

Susannah's in the pigtails with orange bows.



Painting, which she loves. By the way, I'm looking for suggestions for an art easel. Anyone have one they love??



Charlotte and Susannah building pyramids from sugar cubes





Why go grocery shopping when we can stop at Braum's for milkshakes?!? Yum!