Previous Posts

Friday, May 14, 2010

Toddler Eating

Well, I think Susannah is almost to this stage. Example - I've been offering cornbread to her for about a year now. She never eats it. Last night however, I offered it to her in the form of a corn muffin...since this corn "muffin" was in the same muffin wrapper as cupcakes that we have made in the past it was now considered "cake!" by Miss Susannah. Therefore, she could not eat enough of it. Now, was this cornbread muffin the exact same product as what I normally serve from a pan? Of course. Did she notice? Obviously not...interesting, right? I guess it's all about delivery. Let the pickiness begin - let the food games begin...bring it on toddler eating!

This picture doesn't show much because she had already devoured the first muffin, pretty much in one bite. Her cheeks were so full that Michael and I could not stop laughing in time to grab the camara! And contrary to belief, Susannah did actually eat her vegetables and pork. We haven't entered the picky-eating-stage completely...thank goodness! So this picture is just for the cuteness factor, which she still owns for sure!