Previous Posts

Monday, May 17, 2010

"oh my goodness"

Susannah's exact quote as we all sat in our tornado closet listening to the windows break throughout our home from hail. I'm still in disbelief of all of this. I'm just so thankful we are all safe. When the storm began, Susannah was sleeping in her crib. I went to wake her before the hail did and within about 10 seconds of picking her up, the first window broke IN HER ROOM. I have never been so scared. My precious baby was asleep, right next to that window, literally seconds earlier. "oh my goodness" sums it up pretty well.



Susannah's room



Dining Room



Covered Porches..ruined...



Kitchen











On a positive note, our contractor stopped by last night and boarded up our windows. Thank you John!! Good thing too...we're expecting more rain and I don't know if the plastic bags will do much good, ha!

And here, have a smile....Susannah's wondering...do I look good in burberry? :)