I just can't stop taking pics!! :) I've been behind in blogging so below are some fun pictures from the past few weeks. Susannah was 21 months on March 21.
Susannah's face when I asked her if she wanted to paint...she loves to paint!

Loving it :)

Staying focused....

Amazed by her own talents!

Naked baby....running from me after painting. She didn't want to put clothes back on. This girl is ready for summer...or as we like to call it, the "diaper-only-season!" :)

Snapped these bath tub pics to show just how long her hair is...I still can't believe how much beautiful hair my baby has!

Practicing her "kick-kicks" for the swimming pool!

"Frotastic"...this is what Michael called her hair-do after our walk yesterday. It was really humid here. I prefer to call her Little Einstein - love it!

14 years from now she'll have her permit. Watch out America.

Sophie, Susannah, and I walked to my parents house last week. When we arrived Susannah and Sophie ventured into the backyard with Lucy...this is how we found them.

Calling Mimi Jane