Michael and I attended the Red Tie gala last night - what an amazing party. It was really fun to break out the formal gear and go out on the town. And you know how we love a live band! Fun news...our friend Bryan bought one of the live auction items...a grand piano signed by Billy Joel & Elton John - awesome! He was so excited. Later on in the evening Gerald McCoy and Tommie Harris hopped on stage to dance to Beyonce's "Put a Ring on it" - hilarious. Lots more I could blog about, but I'm so tired...and yes, it's only 8:20...what can I say, I'm almost 30! :)
In summary....go to Red Tie next year...support a good cause....it's a great party!

Susannah really liked my dress...she said "oh mama cute!" My heart melted. And she kept saying "cheese" for the camara. Gosh, she's adorable.

Now in this picture Susannah has realized that her pj's aren't going to cut it for red tie therefore she's staying home...not so happy about that....

Prom pic! Reliving our glory days :)