Growing up I remember dreaming about marriage and babies. Then I went through a phase where I was borderline embarrassed to say that my goals were to marry and have a family (I mean, it's the 21st century, right?). Well, forget that. I am so proud to be Michael's wife and Susannah's mommy. And I have the best job ever....staying home with Susannah is the most rewarding (and fun!) job. Honestly, I can't even picture my life differently. God has placed me right where I am meant to be. I am in love love love with my husband and my daughter and I am forever grateful for the joy they provide. Today Susannah mastered the word "hug" and she would squeal "hug!" and giggle and squeeze me tight around my neck. I truly felt sheer joy....so happy that I cried.....what a blessing. And my sweet hubby just fixed me a bowl of ice cream - now that's love! :) Good night!
oh, did I mention Susannah's a genius? Here she is catching up on current affairs.