Previous Posts

Monday, March 29, 2010

And so it happened...

1) I turned 30! That's right, I am now officially in my thirties and it's great. Like I told Lauren, it's just amazing how at 30 I don't look a day over 25! ha!







2) We had a great playdate with bubbles and playtime in Josiah's crib!

Emmett, Josiah and Graham trying to eat the bubbles...



Susannah sitting on the couch delicately trying to catch the bubbles..she's so girlie :)



She's thinking "I need one of these in my crib!" and Mommy's thinking "Absolutely not because you would never sleep!"





3) Mimi Jane and Meredith visited and brought Miss Susannah the cutest clothes! Here is one of her new dresses...so cute!....



4) Susannah decided to be an acrobat and did a forward flip out of her crib. That's right, flipped right out. We heard a thud and then screaming. She was just laying on the ground, flat on her back. It was terrible. She's ok, but it definitely scared all of us. I am hoping that her circus days are over....we'll see.