Michael and I are very thankful to be blessed with such a sweet dog. As you will see in the video below, Susannah loves to feed Sophie. However, sometimes Susannah decides last minute to eat the food herself. Sophie is so patient with her. Now, this situation absolutely drives me crazy b/c 1) I hate that Sophie has found someone to feed her people food b/c she is slowly morphing into a begger, and 2) I do think it's a little mean to tease a dog (what can I say, I'm a dog lover). Oh well, in Sophie/Susannah world this whole situation seems to be great, so who am I to judge. They're buds & that's all that matters. Have I mentioned also that Susannah's favorite snack is dog food? I mean, seriously Susannah! We have quickly learned that the dog food bowl stays on the counter when Susannah's awake!