Previous Posts

Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Week in Pictures

Splish, Splash, Soak party - Susannah had the best time running around in the baby pools, slides, and on the playground.



Susannah's about to hug her friend Jude (10 mos). He's not quite so sure what to think about it! She's really starting to hug alot. This morning she hugged a little girlfriend and sat in her lap - it was so cute.



Susannah and Elle (23 mos) enjoying some ice



This is from the other night when I told Susannah it was time to put her pj's on and she kept running from me. Little naked wild child was running around with her toothbrush and cracker. She hasn't quite figured out how to use a toothbrush, she just loves to carry one around with her.



The weather was beautiful earlier in the week, so Sophie, Susannah, and I went running a few times. This picture was taken right after one of our runs. Susannah took her books with her and read the entire time. She's a child genius :)



I told Susannah she's too big for her bouncer, but she just can't seem to let go. I guess she wants to be a baby forever - which would be just fine with me! I found her like this, trying to climb into it and chewing on the music piece.



So happy to be in her bath tub!