Previous Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014

We are still riding high from our Disney trip! 


There is nothing tougher than a man in scooby doo pj's, layered with girls clothes, right?!?


School day send-off for sweet Susannah.  I think Susannah sees Russell as a human dress-up doll.


Supporting our Mustangs in the basketball tourney!


I just love how little Russell looks here.  He's such a sweet boy...with really good football skills :)


Susannah's nest creation


Girls Weekend!


Daddy had a great weekend with the kiddos...






Susannah still loves her yoga for girls class.  She took savasana to the next level at this class...precious girl...


This picture is from Mrs. Johnson - Susannah and Claire ate all their vegetables as a class project - the only ones who did so.  Way to go, healthy girls!


Is it swim season yet? Someone's ready!


Saturdays are "Daddy day" at the gym, so the kids get to pick out smoothies.  Yummy!



I don't even know when this was taken, it just "appeared." Obviously I was done. Finito. Checked out.


Palm Sunday!


Yoga fun @ home


Susannah made hot dogs!  I love her art creations.


Our big girl has a booster seat in Daddy's car now.  Oh my, she just looks so old here.


Russell...so cool, so chill.  Loving the stroll around Utica Square.





Making Cheerio necklaces with our sweet neighbor, Claire!


It's a Rainy April day, so it's Aquarium time!



Easter is here! The Easter Bunny has visited.


Holy Week banner








I am beyond impressed with Susannah's dolphin.  This is a tough asana and she nailed it!


Diana Ross was amazing!


Look at her hair!


Alejandro's birthday party, one of Susannah's classmates


Mimi Jane and Pop's!



Noah's baptism


Susannah's pre-K performance of Rikki Tiki Timbo.




Camryn, Susannah, Claire, and London



Mommy and mini wheel