Michael and I celebrated 10 wonderful years of marriage on August 2; however, we were smack dab in the middle of our move, so we postponed the celebrating part. Fast forward 3 months, and we celebrated with an awesome trip to the Broadmoor with our friends Joe and Galyn. Spending time with our friends, celebrating, the hotel, spa, food, shopping - all so awesome. What a beautiful place and a fun, fun trip!
View from our room
Michael was a hot mess one night at dinner. He blamed it on me, saying that I spent the entire day at the spa so he and Joe were just left to drink all day. Galyn and I found them at an outdoor fireplace with cigars and scotch, and this was at 4pm! Nice boys, real nice.
He's still so cute though....guess I'll keep him for another 10 years!!
Anniversary dinner at The Penrose. Mr. Medlin surprised us with a celebratory bottle of wine. A wonderful celebration!