Previous Posts

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Fun!

We have been enjoying this summer with playdates, pool time, the park, and swimming lessons.  We are having a blast!

The kids love their lollipops after swim lessons.  Russell accidently put his in his hair one day.  He kept saying "my sucker stuck Mama!"  We had to go home and wash it out, poor baby!

 
He was over it pretty quickly.  Good news is that I always have more lollipops! :)
 
 
And this sweetie pie is just all about summer silliness!
 


Our refrigerator now wears a child safety lock thanks to Russell's 8am "snack" incident.  So we had already eaten breakfast - lights out, kitchen closed.  Fast forward about 15 minutes...I walk into the kitchen and find my little monkey, standing in the dark, working his way through the box of mint chocolate chip ice cream bars.  He said "I need snack mama!" Good choice buddy.  Oh and I asked him about the chocolate all over the floor and on his feet and he responded "Sophie eat that."  And you better believe she did!


Summer ice cream goodness continues....




Susannah got a beautiful princess bike for her birthday.  She loves it, but can't really ride it much because Russell's always wearing her princess helmet!  He loves it - so hilarious.


"Swing higher mama!"  That's all I ever hear from both my kiddos at the park.  My arms are tired just thinking about it :)



Summer Fashion!


Pool time with cousins Ford, Morgan and Charlie and our friend Sophie! Ice Cream is a great source of fuel for swimming, right? :)