Previous Posts

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas!

After church, family came to our house for dinner and Christmas Eve celebration.  It was a wonderful evening!



Ford (9), Morgan (3), Susannah (4), and Charlie (6) (Russell was asleep)


Our precious princesses!


Susannah and I baked gingerbread cookies and the kids decorated them.  It was really cute to see our kiddos together at the "kids" table.  I remember sitting at that table not too long ago!


Did I mention that we got to cheer the Mustangs onto victory in the Hawaii bowl?  Whoa Mustangs!



And the most important part of the evening, cookies for Santa!


It's Christmas Day, Yeah!!!!  Merry Christmas! 





"Susannah, you need to put clothes on.  Mommy, I have my new sweater on, my princess crown, and all of my new jewelry on."  Oh, I guess I forgot that pants are not needed when you're rockin' this look!


A little Christmas snow and poor Russell doesn't even have weather boots.  Good thing he looks good in polka dots!


Mimi Jane, Pop and Meredith visit for Christmas celebration!



 
Go Bulldogs!
 

On December 14, our baby boy turned 18 months!  What a precious bundle of joy we have in Russell.  He's running constantly, talking all time and always into something.  And yes, he's still growing tall....34.5" and 33 lbs.