Russell has found the toilet paper roll and he thinks it is sooo fun. Susannah has also seemed to recapture an interest in it. Thank goodness because our house was really starting to look a little too neat.
Grilling with Daddy...what a helper!
I guess our babies are a little too uncivilized to eat on the bench - wouldn't want to miss a bite!
They found their seats. Russell looks thrilled.
Enjoying the last bit of summer by the pool.
Russell's first day of mother's day out for the fall.
Mother's Day Out for Russell means "Girl's Day!" for Susannah and me. We love our special day together!
Church Picnic Fun
The Stubbs visited from Austin and we had a great time eating at Johnnies together.
The hail storm brought all new roofs for our neighborhood. Susannah and Russell love to watch all the big trucks outside. Here Susannah is explaining to Russell all about putting on a new roof. She's a professional, you know.
Susannah started school at the end of August. She is attending a Spanish-speaking preschool and she is truly enjoying it. She is learning the Spanish alphabet, new words, songs, and meeting lots of nice friends.
My little hug-a-bugs! Kate came over to play. We had a great time!
Grocery store drivers - I think Russell's a little scared! :)
Ok, Russell's a climber. It's official. I leave a room, I return, he's on top of something. Never a dull moment around here!
I snapped this pic today. He now carries step stools around with him so he can reach everything. Smart little toot.
First haircut! My handsome little boy
Susannah started ballet. She's in the blue, next to the teacher. She tells me that she really likes it and she seems to be having fun. She's so precious!
That's me in the mirror in the black shorts. I was snapping pictures as quickly as possible because I had Russell, who thought he too was a ballerina. He was supposed to be in the gym's childcare but he had such a bad diaper that they came to get me. Lovely, right? Luckily, my dad happened to be at the gym finishing a handball game so he stepped in to help with Russell. Some situations truly remind me that I am outnumbered with these two little ones - thanks for the help, Papa!
Michael and I went to Eischen's with some friends - always delicious and fun!
Yep, there he is, the man I married, the man of my dreams. Gotta love him...or at least laugh with him..... :)
Blue Slushees! We had a treat after school one day. Russell thought it was hilarious to stick his tongue out. My two blue babies!
Russell's been teething off and on alot. All four molars have finally broken through. He's not feeling so hot in this picture - he just went over and laid on Susannah. It was really sweet.
Hi, my name is Russell Brown. I am 15 months old and I have an older sister. I love her and want to do everything she does. Don't judge me.
He actually got this dress out of her closet and brought it to me to put on him. Susannah and I thought it was hilarious. Michael said NO.
Playtime in Russell's crib
We somehow always manage to go to chick-fil-a on a cow night - this night was football cow. Susannah was so happy. She also played princess bingo on the computers with other kids. She won a cow pez dispenser. Truly, it's a magical place.
I love this picture. Susannah set-up a tea party. I asked her to invite Russell. After some thought, she pulled up Russell's chair. He was thrilled. And he's so happy that Mickey so generously shared his goldfish :)
Susannah, Michael, and I traveled to Mississippi for his cousin's wedding. We had a wonderful time celebrating the happy couple and seeing family. We also celebrated Michael's grandmother's birthday.
Susannah was a flowergirl.
Breakfast (round 2) - yum! Russell carries a hairbrush around with him almost every morning. He is always trying to brush his hair or Susannah's. Susannah gets so mad at him because she says he just hits her in the head - which he does, but he's trying!
My little princess - her imagination is always on the go. She told me it was princess my little pony day. Got that? Therefore, she and her pony are wearing princess dresses. When I walked into the kitchen, they were both perched on the stool looking at the window. When I asked Susannah what they were doing, she replied "waiting for our prince." Why, of course.
Russell did have his 15 month check-up. He's doing great. Happy, healthy, talking alot, running around, loves peek-a-boo and chase and blowing kisses. Russell's 34 inches tall and 31 pounds. Grow Russell, grow!
Michael comes home almost every day for lunch. I know I will always remember how special it is that he spends this time with us. It's so nice to have lunch and be together. He gets fun one-on-one time with whichever kiddo is home that day - a wonderful thing since time seems to be flying by. As you can see below, Russell is loved his lunchtime with Daddy today. You're a great dad, Michael.
Last, but not least.....Halloween is almost here - and we are excited!
