Previous Posts

Friday, October 26, 2012

Russell, 16 months

Russell buddy turned 16 months on October 14.  He's a little over 33 pounds and 34" tall - and he's hilarious.  Everything is a ball and therefore can be thrown, with force.  He loves to make a kissing sound and say "hug, hug" - so sweet.  His vocabulary is expanding daily and he constantly chases Susannah and tries to do whatever she is doing or saying.

Russell thinks his race car track is way fun!


Wearing Susannah's light-up sneakers, his favorite.  He just loves to wear her clothes.


He woke up from a nap and once again went to Susannah's closet.  This time he brought me bows and a skirt.  He stands there, handing them to me, saying "on, on!"  Michael came home for lunch and said "come on, Russell!"  He tried to take a bow out and Russell screamed and ran off.  It was so funny.  I was laughing so hard, I could barely breathe.  The boy loves bows and sequins - ha!




Sophie and Russell are definite buds now.  There's a whole lot of funny business going on whenever Russell has goldfish for a snack....
 



He squeals with excitement, and it's so loud.  Sophie must tune out like a pro or she's officially deaf.  Either way, the goldfish must be worth it.


Queen Sophie watching the kids play in the playroom.  She's not allowed on the furniture.  I'm obviously losing control of our household because she didn't even attempt to move when I walked in.


Playing in their monkey tent.