Previous Posts

Friday, July 20, 2012

Susannah Snapshots

"I love being your sweetie pie.  When I grow up, I am going to be married and have sweetie pies too, then we will all have sweetie pies!" followed by a huge smile and giggles.  This is what Susannah tells us as we finish our story and tuck her in to bed the other night.  What a precious soul.

Susannah is having a great summer. Her imagination is wonderful. She has a great time playing with her figurines; and she loves to watch movies and musicals and then act them out herself. She loves her disney princesses and movies and Mary Poppins is the new favorite musical - it's so cute to listen to her sing Steppin' Time. She tells us we need to dance on our roof. She really enjoys dressing up and dancing around the house.
 

The zoo with Papa and Yaya


Playing with her Tangled figurines.  We sing the songs together - I make a fabulous Mother Gothel, ha!


Spider Girl - fighting to save the world, yea!


Princess Aurora


 At Susannah's request, we made crowns for Princess Susannah and Prince Russell.
 

Pink, Pink, Pink


Yummy Summer Treats