Previous Posts

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

We went to a Redhawks game with our friends to celebrate the 4th. Michael and I had a great time with our friends and Susannah loved running around with all of hers. Russell buddy had a nice relaxing evening with his sitter at home :)

We met a Texadelphia for dinner, then went over to the game.  We all agree that cheesesteaks = yummy, just look at the smiles on Susannah, Charlotte, and Addison!


Ahhh!  Rowdy visited our box!  The kids were so excited.  I wish I had this on video - it's like Rowdy is summer's Santa Claus. Susannah just gets so excited each time she sees him.  It's so cute - there is nothing better than a child's joy.


Susannah and Addie just couldn't get enough hugs :)



The fireworks were beautiful.  My favorite part was when Susannah stood up and acted like a firework herself - she would squat down and then jump up as high as she could and say "boom!"  Hilarious.


And here we are, 5 minutes after the fireworks.  It's amazing how quickly she can go from "boom!" to "zzzzz...."  I love these moments.