Previous Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

They're Trapped!

Ok, one is trapped and the other chooses to be. Russell is on the move these days so I set-up the pack n play in order to contain him at times. Never used the pack n play much for this purpose with Susannah but now, with two kids, I am learning it is a must. The other day I put Russell in it, return a couple minutes later and this is what I find -


I laughed out loud - it just cracked me up that Susannah got in there with him.  I never would have thought that would appeal to her.  She told me that she needed to play with Russell too.  Why, of course - what was I thinking! :)  Now if she teaches him how to climb out, she's toast.

Russell was so happy to have her with him.


And here is what happens when I walk into the kitchen for 2 seconds....Russell starts cooking in his own kitchen.  He is really getting around well and pulling up on everything.  He even tried to climb onto the table yesterday.  Whoa buddy.


Sophie, the guard dog.  When the kids happen to both nap at the same time, Sophie sleeps at the entrance of the hallway to their bedrooms.  Either she's guarding them or she's just so warn out from their activity that she needs a nap too!