We're going back and forth on napping with Susannah. After a few days without a nap, it's finally official that our sweetie pie needs to nap on most days. A princess needs her beauty sleep, you know!
This picture explains everything....I had told her that she could stay up and not nap if she wasn't tired. So she stayed up with me while Russell napped. Then he woke-up and we were all playing. About 4:30 rolls around and Susannah says "Mommy, I'm just going to lay down for one second. I'm just playing Mommy right now. I'll be right back." I didn't understand what "playing Mommy" meant until I walked to the back about 5 minutes later and found her in my bed like this:
Playing mommy, heh? I promise I don't sleep all day! I guess she just wanted to lay in my bed, not hers. She slept for over an hour and when she woke-up she promised me that she hadn't been tired at all. Yeah, right!