We went to Plano for Spring Break and we had a great time! Here are the pictures of our fun adventures....
We went on a nice long walk with the kids. Sweet Addison is giving a kiss to Susannah here, who I think is acting like a sleeping dog - never quite sure, her imagination is very busy these days!
I love this picture of Addison - she's so excited about her big girl behavior. Blowing her nose and prancing on her toes, can she get any cuter?! Just precious.
And Russell found the baby doll toys! All this boy needs is a doll house and he's entertained for hours, ha!
We visited the aquarium - a super neat place that I would like to walk through again because I missed so much of it taking care of the kids. It was really crowded and Russell needed a bottle, then wanted to be held forever, and Susannah was very stimulated so therefore all over the place, blah blah blah. It was a little hectic for us, but I look forward to hopefully going again on a less busy day.
I did try for a picture in front of the aquarium. Taking pictures of these 3 is like directing a group of monkeys! Seriously, check these out....
Try #1: Russell's about to pass out and Susannah and Addison are in "aahhh!" of something
Try #2: Russell's still whatever, Susannah is so lovingly sticking her tongue out at me and Addison has moved onto fish.
Ok, try #3: Now they just all hate me. I stopped after this one. I think I need a training course for this business :)
Well, I am an optimist, so I tried some pictures at home. Not sure they get much better. Enjoy the entertainment!
Really, what is going on here?!?!?
Yeah! Everyone is looking at the camera - except Mimi Jane! Mimi Jane, what are we going to do with you? :)
This baby boy loves to smile. Yum, sweet potatoes. Just look at him holding his sweet hands.
And I celebrated my 26th (hehe) birthday! We went to Bob's for dinner with Becca and Eric and it was a great evening celebrating with our dear friends.
I was able to spend my birthday with my whole family this year....started the day in Plano with the Browns, enjoying my favorite donuts; and then ended it with the Biddingers, enjoying my favorite cake (thanks Mom!). What a perfect birthday! Thank you everyone for celebrating with me.
Did I mention that I snuck in some shopping and a pedicure? :) Spring Break was a whole lotta fun! Thanks for having us Mimi Jane and Pop!