Previous Posts

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preschool

Susannah started Music Preschool last week.  She loves it of course because it involves singing and music.  When she got in the car after her first day she immediately asked when she was able to go back.  I'm so happy for her.  I know she's going to have a great year and she's going to have a blast doing the shows.  Michael and I can't wait to see those!  Here are pictures from her first few days.....

First day - she ran around introducing herself to everyone.  I could not stop smiling because she was so genuinely excited to be meeting new friends.  I just can't get enough of her sweet outgoing personality.  She's always so friendly.


Every morning when we're walking in, she tells everyone around us that this is her "baby Russell."  She always makes at least one other mommy come over and look at him. Such a proud big sis :)


Ready for day #2!  Russell's like "Why was I woken up again?"  Way to roll with it buddy.


Day #3 - yippee!  Notice she's wearing the white patent leather shoes from Natalie's wedding.  She's been dying to wear them but I said no until after the wedding...do I need to explain?  She's so excited to rock 'em now.