We met family from all over in Branson last weekend for a reunion. This is my maternal grandmother's family - so my mom's cousins, and their kids and grandkids. There were about 50 of us and we had a great time seeing eachother and catching up. It was especially fun to watch all the kiddos play together!
Welcome to America! I couldn't help making my family pose in front of this restaurant...I think the kids will love this picture in about 15 years, haha! And Michael was probably thankful for having to work because I would definitely have made him pose in this one! :)
And yes, a giant chicken outside and a giant cow inside. Susannah was so excited about the cow that she asked to have her picture taken with it. She told me that cows are where we get milk from and then she ran underneath the cow and licked the utter. That's right, she did it....I tried to stop her, but it happened so fast and then I was laughing so hard I couldn't even talk to correct her. I finally snapped this picture...she's still looking for the milk. And Russell is doing what he does best these days - sleep.
We had a cookout at the resort on Friday night. I love this picture - check out baby Morgan (20 mos) dancing on the table!
The kiddos really enjoyed the pool - Samantha and Susannah in this picture
On Saturday morning, Ford (7) helped me babysit Russell. He is so sweet with Russell! And then later on in the day he asked me if he did a good job babysitting baby Russell. Of course you did Ford-o!
One of the kid's tables on Saturday night....
Susannah LOVES her big-girl cousins!
Russell did not sleep one bit during dinner - he just laid in his stroller, eyes wide open. He was very entertained by all of his cousins and the noise.
After dinner we walked along the river....here are Kristy, Sean and Lauren with Russell.
We walked to an outdoor concert and behind the concert was a light and fountain show. It was so fun to watch and the band was a Journey cover band - perfect!
Here is Susannah checking out the fountains.....not quite sure what to think yet - we were getting quite wet!
Now she's loving it!
Enjoying some R&R....

