We spent Russell's first two weeks settling into life as a family of four. Russell is a great baby...sleeping as expected, eating well, and very easy-going. He had a successful one week check-up weighing 9lbs 2oz (gained back his weight and some). We can't wait to see the doctor again at his one month check-up so we can see how much he has grown. Susannah's sweet with Russell and excited to have him around, plus she's been a good little helper. The only thing I've noticed is that she has become a bit louder in her everyday conversation....is that thanks to a new little brother or turning 3? I have loved hearing her descriptions of Russell - she tells me that he's "darling" and "just adorable." Too cute. Susannah's been enjoying her summer MDO program and when we're all home together, we've been enjoying Disney movies :) I just asked her if she has anything she would like me to say for her on the blog...she answered "yes, I am a pirate" and then she ran off squealing and twirling. Always entertaining!
3 days old
4 days old
4 days old...his head strength and control has been quite impressive!
5 days old
10 days old, lounging in his daddy's chair
13 days old
This is one of Russell's favorite sleeping positions. He tilts his head way back...I can't imagine how it's comfortable but he loves it.
2 weeks old with Yaya
Laid back and relaxed pose :) 12 days old
Touchdown! 13 days old
I had to put this one in because for only being 2 weeks old, Russell's been out and about alot more than Susannah ever was. And I'm very lucky because this picture captures exactly what Russell does everytime he's in his car seat. He is out like a light! He's very happy with his seat, thank goodness! Just look at his sweet face!