Susannah's collecting things from the "market" in her basket. She tells us that she goes to the market, just like Belle. She also sings the song from Beauty and the Beast when Belle is in the market - her voice is precious, melts my heart everytime.
A little more shopping - perhaps she went to the grocery store this time since the big shopping cart was needed :)
Susannah's having some dinner; I waited on Michael since he worked a little late. Susannah and I like to catch up on some light reading and gossip (Susannah's going on about something here!) when it's just us girls.
She loves her new Highlights magazine - thanks Mimi Jane and Pop!
And yes, Michael and I are so lucky to have the kid that tells you when she needs to take a nap. We were all eating lunch together and Susannah said "I'll be right back!" She came back with blankie, paci, and Robbie (the doll) and said "I'm just going to lay down for one second." And that is exactly what she did - on the kitchen floor. Just look at those tired eyes! Michael and I chuckled and suggested that her crib might be more comfortable. She agreed and went down for a nice long nap. She loves her sleep (just like her mommy!)
This picture was taken Monday after Susannah and I had been to bible study. Susannah had had a special morning because she played with the babies in the nursery and she loved it. I think babysitting wears her out! She was so excited to tell me and Michael that she had helped in the baby room. She went on and on about what she helped the babies do and what she showed them, etc. The teachers said she was so sweet and very helpful. What wonderful things to hear about our soon-to-be oldest child! She'll be an awesome big sis.
Also, we had lunch with friends this week and we overheard Susannah pointing to pictures and asking her friend, "Now, what is this? And this? And who is this?" He just stared at her because they were all princess pictures - ha! Oh, it was so cute...we love watching her little personality develop!