We have had some awesome weather recently; therefore, we have taken full advantage of being able to play outside. The zoo, the park, the backyard....we've been enjoying them all!
Charlotte (3yrs) and Susannah are in the picture below. These two are hilarious together. They giggle the entire time they play together. Susannah absolutely adores Charlotte and her siblings, Madeline and David. Everywhere we go, she asks if they're going to be there. At some point on this zoo trip, Charlotte and Susannah decided to plan Charlotte's next birthday party. Granted Charlotte's birthday is in January, but that small detail doesn't seem to matter to these two - planning is necessary now. So, Susannah tells me (very often!) that we need to go to Charlotte's birthday party - "It's time Mommy!" Kristin and I are going to have to keep our eye on these two party girls!
Josiah (2), Susannah, and Charlotte (3) hugging their favorite animal at the zoo.
I spent the afternoon in Stillwater at an OSU Pi Phi meeting and these are the pictures that Michael sent me on his phone throughout the afternoon. This one said "just hangin," which is exactly what Susannah told me she and Daddy did all afternoon. She also said "I had so much fun today!"
Susannah's dancing while Michael prepares dinner - they cooked the best ribs, green beans, and cole slaw. Yum! Texas ribs inspired Miss Susannah's attire.
Michael's sous-chef, stirring the cole slaw
To celebrate the first sign of spring, we hiked up to Sam's and bought some patio furniture/decor, lawn necessities and yummy food. Michael is taking the picture, standing next to us, with one of the platform carts full of "much-needed" outdoor fun! Susannah is lounging...all this shopping just exhausts her! :)
Side note: baby update - I am 26 weeks now, about 3 months left and I think I'm really showing (see picture below). As compared to my last pregnancy, I'm really showing alot sooner; which is exciting but a little shocking, too. I was just telling Julie that today, for the first time, I felt "big." Moms - you know what I mean. I even sat down for a rest at the gym this morning. Seriously. Totally ridiculous. I didn't remember this feeling coming on until about 2 weeks before delivery with Susannah. At that time, I just decided to sit on the couch until she was born. Well, I still have 3 months with this sweet baby boy and I have a toddler at home, so I better get my game face on! On a fun note, I'm feeling baby Brown move all over the place. And this time, I know it's him for sure. He's a mover and a shaker! I love how I'm more "in-tune" to pregnancy this time around. Michael's even felt him tumble and kick and Susannah almost caught him moving this morning. She's getting more excited by the day about his arrival. Today she told me that she's going to help me feed baby brother and change his diaper. She'll be so great! So, back to the pic and my ever expanding physique - at least I look less pregnant than the guy standing to my right in the grey shirt, haha!




